As Per The Chicago Department of Public Health, as of September 14th, 2021
- COVID-19 test positivity and case incidence are mildly decreasing in Chicago.
- Chicago is averaging 430 new cases of COVID-19 per day, and test positivity is at 3.5%
- Vaccines provide good coverage against COVID-19 illness, including the Delta variant. Continue to advise vaccination for everyone age 12 and older to protect against COVID-19 and its variants.
- On 9/3, Illinois issued a vaccine requirement extension for health care workers, P-12 school personnel, and higher education personnel and students in Illinois
As Per The Chicago Department of Public Health, as of November 16th, 2021
- OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard now requires employees to either be fully vaccinated or get weekly COVID tests starting January 4th 2022. Contact Loop Medical Center to coordinate weekly on-site testing.
- Loop Medical center is now offering Covid Vaccine boosters
- Loop medical center now offering Pfizer vaccines for children 5-11yrs old