Cosmetic Rejuvenation comprises all medical aesthetic procedures that are aimed at improving the physical appearance and satisfaction of the patient, using non-invasive to minimally invasive procedures. The Aesthetic Medicine specialty is not confined to dermatologists and plastic surgeons as doctors of all specialties seek to offer services to address their patient’s aesthetic needs and desires. All Aesthetic Medicine procedures are performed under local or regional anesthesia.
At Loop Medical Center – Interventional Specialists Center we offer the following procedures:
- Injections of Neurotoxins (Botox, ec) and Dermal Fillers (Juvaderm, etc)
- Hyperhidrosis (excess sweating) treatments
- Scar Management
- Venous Treatment (VenaSeal, ClosureFast)
- Nutrition counseling
- Fat Grafting/Platelet Rich Plasma Injections
- Chemical Peels – coming soon
- Cosmetic Dermatology treatments – coming soon
- Microdermabrasion – coming soon
- Body Contouring and Treatment of Cellulite – coming soon
- Hair Transplant – coming soon
- Hair Reduction – coming soon
- Laser and IPL – coming soon
Please be aware that there is an out of pocket fee associated by this service, that may or may not be reimbursed by your insurance.
We are here to help!